Monday, August 8, 2011

Sydney, Australia

Another continent marked off the list! Although, I did have a pretty bumpy 14hr ride from LAX to Sydney. Delta always has a good movie selection so I was entertained the whole flight considering I only slept a few hours. I don't really understand why a certain female individual would find it acceptable to constantly rub her arm against me while pulling up her blanket on the plane.

I can see how this could come across as being promiscuous; however, I assure you it was her just merely not comprehending the understood armrest boundary. Another somewhat controversial issue that I will discuss is how there should be an acceptable range of hip dimension of flight attendants. The flight attendants (men included!) that are more 'blessed' than others with a wider, childbearing frame should refrain from the airline serving industry. I lost count of how many people were clipped or caught in crossfire from this 'equipped' flight attendant. It's simply a hazard for her to walk to the aisles; otherwise Boeing and Airbus will have to build larger birds. **Please note I did not use the term stewardess once.

Thus far, things are incredibly expensive! $10.45 for a footlong chicken-bacon ranch Subway sandwich? Given all my expenditures are reimbursed, I still feel taken advantage of--which I'm not a fan of. I have yet to establish a typical Australian stereotype but then again I haven't left the airport. I'm sure I'll be able to make a generic, all encompassing description soon enough. More details to come once we land in Perth.

Cheers.

Wyatt

2 comments:

  1. "**Please note I did not use the term stewardess once." hahaha love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I can't wait for another blog!

    ReplyDelete